I am 47 today and quite happy about it. I decided my gift to myself would be to start this blog. My original thought was that I would write every day. That's not going to happen. I also thought I would post a picture of myself every day. That's not happening either.
What is going to happen is that I'm going to use this to document this year. I want to keep track of my successes, as well as my failures, eh, I meant to say my opportunities for growth and improvement. I will also post pictures of myself and am working on being less anxious about being in front of the camera. I'm very comfortable behind the camera, but in front of it is not my favorite place. If I'm not careful, there will be no pictures of me for my family to treasure after I'm gone. So, I'm working on that.
So ... here I go ... Project 47 begins!
![]() |
| 3-15-11 @ Marabella with Miranda & Logan |

2 comments:
This is a cool project, Linda. I hope you enjoy blogging. I will be following your year!
I love that you are blogging... Can't wait to read your adventures this year!
Post a Comment